The benefits of molded fiber begin on the production line, extend to inventory, transportation, purchasing, marketing and sales, and just as importantly impact the end user / consumer. Paper molding creates performance advantages for all involved, and the potential applications for packaging with recycled and environmentally friendly molded pulp are endless.
Save money. Save time. Save space. These are just a few of the many benefits of molded fiber which encompass a number of areas along the production and supply chain including purchasing, manufacturing, assembly, packing, warehousing, shipping, marketing, sales and recycling. Following is a listing of the many benefits of molded pulp paper packaging, designed & manufactured by Keiding, Inc.
- Custom design and manufacturing.
- In-house prototyping and tooling – inexpensive and timely.
- Palm-to-pallet size capability.
- Heavy item packaging – our forte!
Keiding Molded Fiber provides:
- Superior performance and protection.
- Blocking, bracing, cushioning and support functions.
- Ease and speed of handling for employees and customers alike. Our parts are designed to “drop-n-go” ready for immediate and easy use on your end, smooth handling and recycling on your customer’s end.
- Long-term price stability.
- Nesting and stacking capabilities which maximize pallet and trailer counts, limiting your need for inventory and warehouse space.
Keiding Molded Fiber is:
- User friendly.
- Recycled and recyclable.
- Sustainable – our molded pulp products are engineered to optimize materials and energy, manufactured to meet performance and environmental criteria. We continually seek to reduce input, transport, storage and disposal costs while advocating concern for the environment at every step of the process.
- Environmentally responsible packaging, endorsing a progressive image for both your product and company.